New Youth Members and Adult Volunteers
YOUTH MEMBERS AND ADULT VOLUNTEERS
Sign your child or yourself up for the Solano County 4-H Program by:
1. Read the Enrollment Information below.
New & Returning YOUTH Member Enrollment Information 12-13 (PDF)
New & Returning ADULT Volunteer Enrollment Information 12-13 (PDF)
2. Find a Solano County 4-H Club in your area. Contact the 4-H Community Club Leader and verify location, date and time of their next meeting. The meetings are held once a month. Let them know you would like to attend one of their meetings to find out more about the program and how to enroll.
3. Attend the next Community Club meeting to complete enrollment forms and pay program fees. Program Fees for 2012-2013 are $45 for youth and $15 for adults. Checks are to be made payable to: Your 4-H Club.
4. Complete Online Enrollment at https://california.4honline.com/ and follow any other club policies for enrollment. (You must have an email account to enroll online.) Please click the link below to see the page listing free email account information.
Free Email Account Information Sheet (PDF)
5. New Youth Members and Adult Volunteers please see the 4-H Online enrollment instructional page below.
This instructional page is for Youth Members and Adult Volunteers that do not have family members already enrolled in 4-H.