How to Join Solano County 4-H
What 4-H is all about...and how to join
This helps youth mature and build their self-confidence. By being part of a group, 4-H'ers learn to understand other people and to cooperate with them. These are two basic skills for a happy, useful life.
* Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or newer (for Windows and Apple users)
* Netscape 8.0 or newer (for Windows and Apple users)
* Mozilla Camino 1.5 or newer (for Apple users)
* Apple's Safari is NOT supported
YOUTH MEMBERS AND ADULT VOLUNTEERS
New & Returning YOUTH Member Enrollment Information 12-13 (PDF)
3. Attend the next Community Club meeting to complete enrollment forms and pay program fees.
4. Complete Online Enrollment at https://california.4honline.com/ and follow any other club policies for enrollment. (You must have an email account to enroll online.) Please click the link below to see the page listing free email account information.
Free Email Account Information Sheet (PDF)
5. Returning Youth Members and Adult Volunteers please see the 4-H Online enrollment instructional page below.
This instructional page is for Youth Members and Adult Volunteers that have family members already enrolled in 4-H.
Returning Families Online Enrollment Instructions 2012-13
Dixon Clubs (as of 9/12):
Maine Prairie 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
OR Elizabeth Caulfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tremont 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
Wolfskill 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
Suisun Valley 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
2155 Cordelia Rd, Fairfield 94534 at 7:00 p.m.
Westwind 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
Elmira 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)
Sherwood Forest 4-H Club (As of 9-17-12)